Some of the lessons learned have been funny while others were pure frustration.
The next time you want to look within and change remember a few of these truths. They have nothing to do with your inner search but they will stay with you.
- When the can of paint primer says that it will "stick to any surface" it probably will.
- Vacuum cleaners will only pick up so much.
- The reason for drop cloths is to keep the paint off of the floor. Use them.
- There are endless holes that caulk will not solve.
- Did you know that sometimes doing more than one room at a time can be a mistake?
- As hard as wallpaper is to put up it is harder to take down.
- Lowe's really does an excellent job on returns.
- Keeping a website up to date can be a full time job.
- The internet is king. Debbie is queen.
- A paint bubble is not a good thing.
- Taking "stuff" out of the rooms is fun. Sleeker looks good.
- A can of spilled paint can make a huge mess.
- We can throw a lot away with John noticing.
We hope we've given you yet another reason to visit the 1898 Waverly Inn in Hendersonville, NC very soon!
John, Diane, Darla &; Debbie
1898 Waverly Inn
Bed and Breakfast Hendersonville NC