- Moonshine Mountain Snow Tubing – Only 15 minutes from the inn, this park has over 500 feet of fun & excitement for all ages and is one of the only Snow Tubing Parks in the Southeast that allows trains. They make their own snow so as long as the temperatures are low they are open on weekends and holidays.
- Biltmore Estate – January through Mid-March we offer a great package and an Audio Tour of the House is included in every admission! (That’s an additional $10 savings!)
- Check out the museums in downtown Hendersonville
- Shopping – Did you know that we have some great shopping here? With over 50 unique stores in just downtown Hendersonville we can’t possibly list them all here but we’ll give you a map and a list when you arrive. Here are a few area favorites…
- Winery & Brewery Tours – This area has become a haven for craft breweries and wineries. Here are a few with-in a 10 minutes of downtown Hendersonville. (If you want to explore more ask us for a complete list when you visit)
John, Diane, Darla & Debbie
1898 Waverly Inn
Bed and Breakfast Hendersonville NC